If you have any questions at all about our Policies detailed below, you are welcome to contact us by email.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 100% the first night's rate / tariff will be charged to your Visa or Mastercard to secure your reservation within 48 hours of the booking being received.
- The Balance of Payment is payable upon arrival.
- Check In is from 1pm - Please phone us on arrival for Check In - Phone/Mobile: +64 27 928 2072
- Check Out is by 10am
- Our accommodation is Smoke Free inside. You are welcome to smoke outside on your deck.
- Sorry, your Pets are not welcome at Abri Apartments.
- If cancelled more than 14 days before arrival, the deposit paid will be fully refunded (i.e. Free Cancellation)
- If cancelled 0 - 14 days before arrival, 100% of the deposit will be forfeited (i.e. not refunded)
- Covid-19 Cancellation Policy: If cancelled due to changes to the NZ Government Covid-19 Alert Levels resulting in domestic travel restrictions, our normal 0-14 day Cancellation Policy is waived (i.e. Free Cancellation - deposit paid will be fully refunded; or you may wish to reschedule your booking).
Credit Card Security
When using Abri Apartment's secure Booking Engine, your URL bar should display "https://book.resonline.com.au/make-booking?ap=412929" as well as the Green Padlock Symbol which indicates that your information is Private when sent to this Site. Our booking engine is operated by "Book Button / Resonline Channel Manager" through Global Accommodation Search which protects your personal and credit card details with the latest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology. SSL encrypts information to prevent it being read during transmission over the Internet
Abri Apartments values your privacy!! You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. Your connection to the Abri Apartments Website is Secure and your URL bar should display “ https://www.abriapartments.co.nz “ as well as a Green Padlock Symbol which indicates that your information is Private when sent to this Site. Any information you provide to Abri Apartments during the Booking process or when using our Contact/Enquiry Form will be held with the utmost care. We will take all reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Abri Apartments will use the information provided by you to communicate with you regarding your enquiry and/or reservation.
To complete your booking and to secure/confirm your reservation with Abri Apartments, you will need to provide your credit card details. Abri Apartments does not store your credit card details online. This information is captured directly by a PCI DSS compliant provider who will only deal with your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
Resale or Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Abri Apartments does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website during the booking process, including contact forms, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any other entity or third party.
Third Party Websites
This website contains hyperlinks to third party websites such as TripAdvisor, Facebook, Google +, as well as Tomahawk Web Design and other useful links that we thought may provide helpful information to you while planning your visit to Paihia. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting a third party website from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be collected, held, used and distributed.
First Party Cookies
You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. Abri Apartments does use First Party Cookies in order to improve our services, user experience and also to analyse how the website is being used via Google Analytics. Aside from the approximate location / country (IP Address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information and language. We do not collect additional information such as your age, gender, interests, bank details or clickstream. The information collected is not used for any other purpose.
Third Party and Performance Cookies
To give you the richest experience possible on this website, Abri Apartments website is connected to and uses a number of third party services such as TripAdvisor, Facebook, Google +, as well as Tomahawk Web Design and other useful links that we thought may provide helpful information to you while planning your visit to Paihia. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from one of these websites, you may be presented with cookies from these websites.
We are not responsible for the use of or placement of cookies by third party service providers. When using third party services via this website, we encourage you to review each such website’s privacy statements and cookie policies to understand how personal information and cookies are used and dealt with by those third parties.
How Do I Control Cookies?
The Help option in your browser toolbar will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- If you do choose to adjust your browser to not accept cookies you may experience some loss in functionality and may not be able to access some of the booking tools offered on Abri Apartments website.
- Accepting a cookie does not give us access to your computer or personal information stored on your hard drive under any circumstances.
Copyright:- Abri Apartments, Paihia, New Zealand
As at September 2020